Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone! I trust that each of you were blessed today as God's name was glorified!

Last week our classes worked on Remembrance Day vocabulary and dialogues. The students are such an inspiration to me as they courageously and eagerly speak french with me and their friends in class. I am perpetually amazed at the ease with which the students acquire the language.

We have a split week coming up with Remembrance Day falling on Wednesday. Grades 5 and 6 will be reciting a poem at our Remembrance Day Assembly entitled: "Brave Soldats". Our student council is doing a great job organizing this gathering and I for one, am greatly looking forward to it.

I encourage you to make the effort to find a Memorial ceremony to attend with your kids on the 11th.

As always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments.

Lori :)

No comments:

Post a Comment